Xhodon World Index du Forum
Xhodon World Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

You Dont Look Your Age And Other Fairy Tales

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Xhodon World Index du Forum -> Xhodon World -> les héros
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
sarsan

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 15:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: You Dont Look Your Age And Other Fairy Tales Répondre en citant

You Don't Look Your Age: And Other Fairy Tales
by Sheila Nevins

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK You Don't Look Your Age: And Other Fairy Tales

This program is read by the author and a full cast: Cynthia Adler, Alan Alda, Bob Balaban, Christine Baranski, Kathy Bates, Ellen Burstyn, Glenn Close, Katie Couric, John Henry Cox, Blythe Danner, Lena Dunham, Edie Falco, Tovah Feldshuh, Diane von Furstenberg, Whoopi Goldberg, Gayle King, Diane Lane, Sandra Lee, Judith Light, Jenna Lyons, Audra McDonald, Janet Mock, Sheila Nevins, Rosie O'Donnell, Jean Richards, RuPaul, Liz Smith, Lesley Stahl, Gloria Steinem, Martha Stewart, Meryl Streep, Marlo Thomas, Lily Tomlin, and Gloria Vanderbilt.

An astonishingly frank, funny, poignant audiobook for any woman who wishes she had someone who would say to her, "This happened to me; learn from my mistakes and my successes. Because you don't get smarter as you get older - you get braver."

Sheila Nevins is the best friend you never knew you had. She is your discreet confidante you can tell any secret to, your sage mentor at work who helps you navigate the often uneven playing field, your wise sister who has "been there, done that", your hysterical girlfriend whose stories about men will make you laugh until you cry. Sheila Nevins is the one person who always tells it like it is.

In You Don't Look Your Age, the famed documentary producer (as president of HBO Documentary Films for over 30 years, Nevins has rightfully been credited with creating the documentary rebirth) finally steps out from behind the camera and takes her place front and center.

In this program you will hear about the real-life challenges of being a woman in a man's world, what it means to be a working mother, what it's like to be an older woman in a youth-obsessed culture, the sometimes changing, often sweet truth about marriages, what being a feminist really means, and that you are in good company if your adult children don't return your phone calls.

So come, sit down, make yourself comfortable. You're in for a treat.

"Thank you to Sheila Nevins for putting all this down for posterity. Women need this kind of honest excavation of the process of living." (Meryl Streep)

You Don't Look Your Age: And Other Fairy Tales download full book

Tags: tpb free torrent, free fb2, book DepositFiles, read store amazon sale mobile, ios read library pc thepiratebay, link online francais access book, torrent download Rarbg free, book BitTorrent free, get free, torrent download 1337x, free macbook read, full ebook, book get pdf, wiki online full read shop, ebook free download

48a4f088c3

My Story Is Just Beginning, Class Of 2017 Guest Book: Graduation Guest BookObservations of an Orderly Some Glimpses of Life and Work in an English War HospitalThe Last Goodnight: A World War II Story of Espionage, Adventure, and BetrayalCrochet: Learn How to Enjoy and Earn from the Art of CrochetEverything+I+Know+About+My+Cat+%28Retirement+Journals%29Dark Web Stories #1: The Quest for King Midas' Hand (Spanish Edition)The+Life+%26amp%3B+Times+of+Tomaso+Bindotti%3A+An+Italian+FoundlingSupergirl Vol. 1: Reign of the Cyborg Supermen (Rebirth)Sing It For MeDiary of David Zeisberger, Vol. 2: A Moravian Missionary Among the Indians of Ohio (Classic Reprint)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 15:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Xhodon World Index du Forum -> Xhodon World -> les héros Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template BBR3 created by revaz for LDA-creation